Publication ethics adapted by Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar Flobamorata (JPDF) refers to The Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and Head of LIPI Regulation Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications.
All parties (authors, editorial board, and reviewing partners) related to scientific publications in the JPDF must adhere to the publication ethics mentioned above.
The following is a summary of the Publication Ethics applied by the JPDF Journal.
The ethical statement of scientific publication is a statement of the code of ethics of all parties involved in the process of publishing this scientific journal, namely managers, editors, review partners, and authors. Scientific Publication Ethics basically upholds three ethical values in publications, namely (i) Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications; (ii) Justice, namely granting authorship rights to those entitled to become authors; and (iii) Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism in publications.
- The editors of the Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar Flobamorata (JPDF) are responsible for deciding which articles should be published through editorial board meetings. Editors are guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editorial team decision is based on the principle of equal treatment.
- In the process of reviewing the articles and making publication decisions (articles), the editorial team does not differentiate between the author's race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology.
- Editors and editorial team will not disclose any information about the submitted manuscripts or articles except with the author's permission.
- The manuscripts (articles) that are not published after being submitted will not be used for the editor's personal interest and will be returned directly to the author.
Reviewer's Responsibilities: Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on incoming manuscripts / articles
- Reviewers are responsible for the recommendations of the articles reviewed
- The manuscript review is carried out objectively, and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for citations, references, and plagiarism for the articles being reviewed.
- Reviewers will keep the information confidential to avoid personal gain.
Author’s Responsibilities: Authors must present the articles of their thoughts or research in a clear, honest, and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for articles that have been written.
- Author must comply with publication requirements in the form of originality of the work, not a plagiarism, and have never been published in a journal or other publication.
- Author must show references to the opinions and works of others quoted
- Author must write texts or articles ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Author is prohibited from submitting / publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author gives permission if the manuscript undergoes editing without changing the substance or main idea of the writing.